1. 1 hour In Person, Video Conference, or Telephone (Required for new clients)
Schedule an appointment via the link above or calling the office (608) 424-0067.
2. Drop off with an 1 hour appointment:
Schedule an 1 hour appointment via the link above. Drop off the tax paperwork at least three (3) days prior to the appointment.
a. This can be done in-person, via phone, or via videoconference
b. Best for clients if you have
1. a lot of tax documents or
2. more than 3 topics that you want to discuss as it applies to your situation or
3. a desire to spend more time strategizing your tax situation and opportunities that you may qualify for
4. a desire to just be done with your taxes and have a date on the calendar
3. Drop off without a tax appointment (only available to existing clients)
These will be handled on a first come, first served basis. Depending on the volume it may take up to 3 weeks to get your tax return done. Any tax returns dropped off by March 31 will be addressed by the April 15 deadline. I will at least look at your documents and finish the return or give you a checklist of the items needed.
If you have any questions concerning the content above, please call the office number listed above or contact Ryan on his cell: (608) 609-5112 or by email: Ryan@thebaldcpa.com
Please bring the following items:
1. Prior year tax return.
2. All of the documents that came in envelopes that said "Important Tax Return Information Enclosed".
3. Closing statements from any real estate transactions in which you were the buyer or seller.
4. An income and expense summary for any rentals or small business that you report on your tax return. If you have any depreciating assets, please provide a depreciation schedule with #1.
Clients will bring (in person) their tax documents or upload (video conference or telephone) their tax documents and we will complete the tax return during the 1 hr appointment or have a checklist of what is needed to complete the return.
An income statement and balance sheet are needed to prepare a business return.
My name is Ryan Vande Berg, owner of The Bald CPA LLC. We are a full service accounting firm, happy to assist you in your business or financial needs. We serve clients throughout southern Wisconsin, including Belleville, New Glarus, Oregon, Verona, Fitchburg, Madison and more. With today's technology, we have the capability to work with you from almost any location!
Our Services Include:
I have been an accountant in public and private industry for over 25 years. I have dealt with taxes and bookkeeping in a variety of different businesses.
I enjoy meeting with people and helping them by letting them do what they do best (their business) and direct them to better ways of managing their money to achieve their goals.
110 West Main Street, Belleville, WI 53508
January 1-April 15
Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm
Saturday: 8am - 5pm
April 16-December 31
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
There are times that I am out of the office doing some work so please email, text, call, or schedule an appointment to make sure I'm at the office.